Upcoming Events and BookingsBack to Upcoming Events and Bookings List
Mindfulness .begin programme
Please note this virtual training takes place over 8 separate sessions. By signing up for this training you are agreeing to attend all the sessions below. (18:45 - 20:15)
- Session 1 - 20th April 2023
- Session 2 - 27th April 2023
- Session 3 - 4th May 2023
- Session 4 - 11th May 2023
- Session 5 - 18th May 2023
- Session 6 - 8th June 2023
- Session 7 - 15th June 2023
- Session 8 - 22nd June 2023
Overview of workshop:
- .begin introduces you to mindfulness over eight weeks via group sessions of approximately 90 minutes per week.
- The course is delivered via video conferencing, allowing real-time interaction with your group.
- .begin combines the convenience of a live online course with the intimacy of live, face-to-face delivery.
Objectives of workshop:
High quality evidence shows the benefits of an eight-week mindfulness course, benefits include:
- a reduction in stress, burnout and anxiety
- a reduction in the sense of task and time pressure
- an improved ability to manage thoughts and behaviour
- an increase in coping skills, motivation, planning and problem solving
- an increase in self-compassion and self-care
All attendees will need access to a laptop and a quiet space where they will be uninterrupted.