Upcoming Events and BookingsBack to Upcoming Events and Bookings List
ACE - Importance of Play Introduction
Overview of workshop:
This training is to introduce the ‘Power of Play project’ which is being piloted this academic year to support ACE tutors working with children in EYFS or with children who have experienced trauma.
Delegates will look at how play is essential in supporting children’s development enabling them to be ready for formal learning.
Objectives of workshop:
- To gain an overview of the TKAT Power of Play Project
- To gain an understanding of the importance of play on children’s development including speech and language.
- To gain an understanding of the importance of parental engagement
- Attendees must use individual devices and not share a device when taking part in online training
- All devices must have a working camera & microphone