Class Teacher KS2
- SchoolHeybridge Primary School
- SalaryM1- M6
- Start DateSeptember 2019
- Closing DateFriday 3rd May 2019
- InterviewsThursday 9th May 2019
Inspirational Class Teacher required for a class of wonderful children.
Heybridge Primary School is a Good school committed to becoming Outstanding. Our children deserve nothing less than the best teachers.
We are a warm and friendly community school that benefits from easy access to local amenities. Our bright and modern building has well-equipped facilities and is set within generous grounds with playing fields and gardens. Currently there are 264 pupils, ranging from 4-11 years across twelve classes.
We are looking for a dedicated, energetic and exciting teacher to join our team. Could it be you?
Here at Heybridge, we are a forward-thinking school. We put the well-being of all our children, together with their care, progress and learning, at the heart of all that we do.
- Amazing and inspiring children, ready to learn
- A supportive, friendly and hard-working team
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A strong and supportive Academy Trust (TKAT)
We are looking for:
An NQT or experienced Class Teacher with Key Stage One or Two experience, who:
- Strives for excellence in the classroom and sets high expectations for pupil welfare and progress
- Is enthusiastic, flexible and committed to continual improvement
- Is a positive role model for pupils and happy to contribute to the wider life of the school
- An effective and supportive member of the whole school team
Please visit our website at www.heybridge-tkat.org
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
The position is initially fixed term for one year.
Are you interested in this vacancy, if so, please contact us by email in the first instance to email@example.com.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged directly with the school.Address