- SchoolWeyfield Primary Academy
- SalaryTMS Fringe
- Start Date1st September 2019
- Closing DateMonday 20th May 2019
- Interviewsto be confirmed
Our children deserve the very best so the successful candidate will:
- be a reflective classroom practitioner, who responds positively to feedback
- understand the importance of supporting and challenging all children
- be calm, caring and supportive of the inclusive ethos of our school
- have high expectations for standards of achievement, progress and behaviour
- be an effective team member, organised, hardworking and flexible
- have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire and motivate.
We can offer:
- happy, responsive children
- a wide range of professional development opportunities both within the school and the wider TKAT family and a caring, committed and inclusive ethos.
- a team of staff that is committed, friendly & supportive
- outstanding training opportunities from TKAT as well as our local authority provider.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
If you share our vision, we invite you to come and visit our school. To arrange a visit, please contact Clare Jones on 01483 598956.
Completed application forms together with a letter of application should be returned either by post or to the school office marked for the attention of Clare Jones. Or by email to email@example.com
- Download Weyfield Academy Class Teacher Person Specification
- Download Weyfield Academy Class Teacher Job Description
- Download TKAT Application Form January 2019