- SchoolSeal Primary Academy
- Start DateSeptember 2019
- Closing DateFriday 17th May 2019
- InterviewsTo be confirmed
Seal Primary Academy is a ‘Good’ primary school, aiming for excellence in all areas.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, outward looking, experienced primary practitioner to join an established team on their journey to excellence.
We can offer you:
- The potential to make a significant difference to children’s learning
- The chance to join a dynamic, energetic Leadership Team
- Excellent professional development
- A well-resourced, attractive working environment
- Enthusiastic, well behaved children who are keen to learn
We need a leader who:
- Is adaptable, can work flexibly from week to week
- Will help develop the school strengths and successes
- Insists on the drive to outstanding and beyond
- Will develop a consistency of excellence across both schools
- Has outstanding organisational skills
- Has drive, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Has excellent classroom practice across Key Stages
- Has very high expectations of individual achievement and behaviour
Having recently undergone a Section 8 inspection which noted “Staff enjoy working for and with you to provide a good-quality education for the pupils of Seal Primary Academy. This is because staff find you supportive and approachable and feel you ‘still understand the reality of teaching,” the school is now ready to progress further to improve outcomes and provision to ensure we achieve the very best for all the children at the school.
You will be working with an experienced Executive Head and Headteacher within the supportive Selsey community and will have a passion for putting children first. You will have a strong vision for what constitutes an excellent curriculum and experience of improving teaching and learning. Above all, you will have a consistent approach and engaging leadership style with strong communication skills and a sense of humour!
Seal Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
Please feel free to contact Mel Strachan, Headteacher on 01243 602746 for any further information or an informal conversation about this post. Visits to the school are encouraged and most welcome.
Please send your completed application form to Jacqui Bradburn by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgAddress