- SchoolSeal Primary Academy
- Start Date1st September 2019
- Closing DateTuesday 18th June 2019
- InterviewsTo be confirmed
We are looking to appoint an exceptionally strong classroom practitioner to join our hardworking and supportive staff. Successful candidates will have an excellent understanding of the primary curriculum, a proven track record of highly effective teaching and can facilitate learning to demonstrate accelerated progress.
If you are an excellent teacher, thrive when working as part of a team and are looking for a new challenge then please make an appointment to visit our school.To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01243 602746.
- inspire and motivate children and adults?
- ensure high quality teaching and learning?
- be flexible, have a sense of humour and work as part of a team?
- strive for high standards?
- a chance to make a difference
- quality CPD and support
- an opportunity to shine
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.