Pre School Practitioner
- SchoolStapleford Abbotts
- SalaryBand 2
- Start DateTuesday 5th November 2019
- Closing DateFriday 18th October 2019
- InterviewsTuesday 22nd October 2019
Are you passionate for teaching and have a commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of children?
Are you passionate that children receive the very best education; an education that prepares them for the next step in their life?
Are you passionate about teaching and learning and through this challenge, can motivate and inspire children to thrive and achieve beyond expectations?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, determined and creative teacher.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Has a passion for teaching and learning
- Can challenge, inspire and engage children
- Has high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
- Has experience of teaching at preschool age
- Is an outstanding practitioner
- Can create and facilitate highly challenging and engaging lessons
- Has the highest aspirations and expectations for all children and our Academy.
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Ongoing extensive leading edge professional development
- A supportive and forward-thinking leadership team
- A drive to ensure workload is reduced
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
If you wish to visit the academy, please contact email@example.com
For an application pack please contact Mrs Kim Thackray at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your completed application forms to email@example.comAddress