Payroll Assistant & Interim Payroll Migration Project Manager
- Salary£30,000 - £33,625
- Start Date6th January 2020
- Closing DateFriday 15th November 2019
- Interviewsw/c 2nd December 2019
Basis: Fixed Term (12 months with possibility to extend)
Hours per week: 37
Weeks per year: 52
Salary: £30,000 - £33,625
TKAT is recruiting a experienced Payroll Assistant & Interim Payroll Migration Project Manager on a Full time Fixed Term Contract (12 months with possibilty to extend).
General Job Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- To give general support and advice on financial and payroll issues to colleagues in TKAT and the academies as and when required to do so.
- To motivate and facilitate teamwork and best practice to achieve excellent standards of service delivery.
- Display excellent organisation skills to better assist the overall Finance team where necessary.
- To undertake the duties and working hours as agreed with the Finance Manager and to carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required and instructed to do so.
We are looking for an individual that:
- Is highly organised and flexible
- Has excellent writing skills
- Has excellent communication skills
- Would be comfortable liaising/resolving queries with non-payroll/financial stakeholders
- Has the ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Will have a commitment to equality, diversity and community engagement
Please note - You must have the ability to drive and have the use of own vehicle
To apply for this vacancy, please download and complete the attached application form.
Please return your completed application forms by email to Kirsty Hampton-Goodall: