- Start DateAs soon as possible
- Closing DateSunday 15th December 2019
- InterviewsThe first week in January 2020
Hours per week: 37
Weeks per year: 52
General Job Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- To give general support and advice on financial and payroll issues to colleagues in TKAT and the academies as and when required to do so.
- To motivate and facilitate teamwork and best practice to achieve excellent standards of service delivery.
- Display excellent organisation skills to better assist the overall Finance team where necessary.
- To undertake the duties and working hours as agreed with the Payroll and Pensions
- Manager and to carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required and instructed to do so.
We are looking for an individual that:
- Is highly organised and flexible
- Has excellent writing skills
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is comfortable liaising/resolving queries with non-payroll/financial stakeholders
- Has the ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Has a commitment to equality, diversity and community engagement
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
To apply for this vacancy please download and complete the attached application form.
Please send your completed application forms by email to Kirsty Hampton-Goodall: email@example.comAddress