Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
- SchoolMaldon Primary School
- SalaryMPS (1-6)
- Start DateMonday 20th April 2020
- Closing DateMonday 16th December 2019
- InterviewsWeek Commencing 16th December 2019
Salary: MPS (1-6)
Closing Date: Monday 16th December 2019
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and inspiring class teacher to join our team at Maldon Primary School from April 2020 or sooner.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of teaching in key stage 2
- Demonstrated excellent teaching with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- A sense of humour and be a team player
- Hard working ethic with good organisational and effective communication skills
We offer all our staff:
- A welcoming, dedicated and supportive team
- A commitment to improving teaching and learning through CPD
- Eager and hard working pupils
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office to book an appointment
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
To apply for this vacancy please download and complete the attached application form, which you may either return directly to the school or email to Ken Sheard: email@example.comAddress