Keystage 1 and 2 Class Teacher
- SchoolHorizon Primary Academy
- SalaryMain Pay Scale plus London Weighting Allowance
- Start DateSeptember 2020
- Closing DateFriday 27th March 2020
- InterviewsTo Be Confirmed
An exceptional learning community.
Horizon is a ‘good’ school with outstanding aspirations
Do you want to be part of an incredible team, which works together to ensure every child can be the best they can be? Do you want to work in a high performing Academy? Then Horizon could be the place for you!
The post is for KS1 or KS2 and will be tailored to the strengths of the successful candidate. We encourage NQTs and experienced candidates to apply.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, highly motivated class teacher to join our hard working team in key stage 1 or 2. We seek commitment, professionalism, productivity and a passion for putting the children first.
If you believe you are what we are looking for, we can offer you:
- A whole-school vision and ethos, focused on providing the very best for every member of the school community and ensuring everyone fulfils their potential and reaches exceptional standards;
- A whole-school commitment to developing effective pedagogy with a strong teaching and learning culture and environment;
- Outstanding CPD and development opportunities, tailored to your individual needs, provided by experts in their fields;
- A high level of support from leaders and colleagues across the school to make you the best you can be;
- A commitment from school leaders to support you on any leadership journey you may want to take;
- A range of leadership opportunities to set you onto the next stage of your career;
- Leadership development through access to NPQML or NPQSL accredited programmes, appropriate to the experience of individual candidates
- A culture of high expectations, coupled with a warm, nurturing ethos;
- An outstanding programme of support and development for NQTs;
- An opportunity to learn from others within the TKAT family.
To get a clear picture of the school and the opportunities we can offer you, a visit is highly recommended. Please contact the school office on 01322 610064 or via email at tracey.kitchen@horizon.-tkat.org. During all visits you will have the opportunity of a guided tour with the Headteacher.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
To apply for this vacancy please download and complete the attached application form which you may either return directly to the school or by email to Tracey Kitchen, email@example.com
- Download TKAT Application Form January 2019
- Download Horizon Primary Academy - Class Teacher Person Specification January 2020
- Download Horizon Primary Academy - Class Teacher Job Description January 2020