Catering Contracts Manager
- SalaryUp to £40,000
- Start DateAs soon as possible
- Closing DateMonday 2nd March 2020
- InterviewsWednesday 11th March 2020
Are you an experienced catering contracts professional who is passionate about the delivery of food offers, customer service and satisfaction? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
We are currently recruiting a Catering Contract Manager to manage TKAT Catering Services Framework Agreement and support the individual academies in the management of their Catering Service Agreements.
This is an opportunity to showcase your leadership skills and develop within a growing business.
With self-motivation, ambition and strong people and leadership skills, you will ensure outstanding service delivery that exceeds our client and customer expectations. This position will suit an experienced contracts manager, who is passionate about food quality, commercially driven, innovative and has high standards of service delivery. Which will improve the food experience of both our pupils and staff.
TKAT (The Kemnal Academies Trust) is one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the South of England with over 40 Primary and Secondary Academies in the TKAT Family.
The key objective of TKAT is to ensure that the life chances of all pupils in our Academies are significantly improved as a result of our educational provision.
TKAT is committed to providing outstanding teaching and learning to enable all pupils to meet the challenges of the twenty-first centre.
The TKAT Values are:
Primary Role Objectives:
- To manage and monitor the Catering Services contracts across the Trust and hold the contractors to account for their performance levels in accordance with our Key performance indicators.
- To support the academies with the day to day management, development and monitoring of food provision in the academies.
- To provide strategic support and technical advice with regard to the procurement of catering services.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of managing in a contract catering environment
- Senior management experience and a track record leading and inspiring remote operational teams to deliver great results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in multi-site management
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
To apply for this vacancy please download and complete an application form which you may return directly to : email@example.comAddress