- SchoolBridgemary School
- SalarySalary Grade C - £13,844 to £14,581 (actual)
- Start DateSeptember 2020
- Closing DateFriday 3rd July 2020
- InterviewsTo Be Confirmed
Basis: 32.5 hours per week, Term Time only (39 weeks per year)
Our school, which is a member of the Kemnal Academies Trust, is committed to raising standards and creating a high quality-learning environment.
We are looking to appoint a Cover Supervisor, the role will be to deliver and implement cover lessons across the school.
Experience is desirable but not essential and this vacancy may suit someone looking to gain experience in a secondary school prior to joining the teaching profession.
As the Cover Supervisor you will:
- Deliver effective cover lessons, following appropriate school policies
- Manage and supervise classes of students and to present the work set by the absent teacher in order to enable students to continue to learn effectively
- Maintain good discipline of classes in your care and implement the school’s Behaviour Policy where necessary
- Provide objective and accurate feedback to the returning teacher or Head of Department on the conduct of the lesson and to keep appropriate records as necessary
For this role you will:
- Be an enthusiastic and organised individual
- Have excellent communication skills and a good level of education.
In return, we will support you with a high quality Continued Professional Development Programme, a competitive salary for quality staff and a well-resourced teaching environment.
Working for TKAT:
In return, as an employee of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT), you will benefit from:
- A wide variety of opportunities for professional development, including the potential to develop your career at more than one TKAT academy;
- Opportunities to work flexibly, where possible;
- Our support for your wellbeing at work; and
- The rewards of working to improve the life chances of our pupils.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
TKAT is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit. This includes applications from individuals wishing to work full time, part time or on a flexible basis.
To apply for this vacancy please download a TKAT application form. Once complete please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.orgAddress