- SchoolNapier Community Primary and Nursery Academy
- SalaryNJC D1 – spine point 1-6 Full time £17,842. Pro Rata actual salary £9,28.36pa to £10,245.74
- Start DateAs soon as possible
- Closing DateFriday 27th November 2020
- Interviews7 th December 2020
TKAT (The Kemnal Academies Trust) is one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the South of England with over 45 Primary, Secondary and SEN Academies in the TKAT Family.
Our ultimate aim is to ensure we drive educational standards through the provision of outstanding teaching, leadership and learning for all.
We are looking to recruit for a cleaner at Napier Primary Academy.
Supervisor Cleaner 22.5 hours per week 39 weeks per year. (plus 4 weeks paid holiday)
- To follow the cleaning specification which outlines specific requirements of general cleaning and cleaning during the holiday periods.
- To ensure that cleaning equipment / resources used in the course of the duties are left in a clean and tidy condition
- Ensuring that any breaches of Health and Safety are reported
- Use cleaning materials as instructed
- To make sure that powered equipment is used safely
- To collect and remove waste / rubbish from work area to collection point as directed
- To clean and maintain cleaning equipment as instructed
- To comply with instructions relating to security
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
TKAT is committed to the protection and safety of its students and the successful candidate will be subject to DBS, Bared List and two reference checks as part of the Schools Safeguarding Procedures. The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post in accordance with the Immigration Act 2016.
To apply for this role please download and complete the attached Application Form then send to: Lorrayne.email@example.comAddress