Classroom Teacher (Maternity cover)
- SchoolMaldon Primary School
- SalaryM1 to M6 (£25,714 - £36,961) NQT are welcome to apply
- Start Date12th April 2021
- Closing DateFriday 5th March 2021
Pay range: M1 to M6 (£25,714 - £36,961) NQT are welcome to apply
Contract type: Fixed term (Maternity cover) with a possibility of permanent
Start: 12th April 2021
Applications close: 5th March 2021; Midnight or once the suitable candidate is appointed
Are you an enthusiastic, fantastic primary teacher looking for your next challenge? Maldon Primary School, part of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT), one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the South and East of England, with 4 primary schools in Essex and overall 45 Primary, Secondary and Special Academies in the TKAT Family (www.tkat.org). Our pupils are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to inspire learners and change lives through great teaching, leadership and learning for all.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is able to provide teaching and learning activities for classes under the professional direction of the Headteacher and who is able to plan, prepare and deliver lessons and assess, record and report on development, progress and attainment.
We believe that all children thrive in an environment in which they are happy, challenged and secure: secure in the knowledge they are safe and cared for; challenged to achieve their best; and happy in the knowledge they are each appreciated for their individuality and their achievements. We are looking to recruit a qualified, highly motivated Teacher join our team.
We are looking for
- An exemplary classroom practitioner,
- Inspired with passion and ambition,
- An energetic, creative and committed professional,
- An optimist with a can-do approach,
- A role model who sets high expectaions and establishes productive working relationships with pupils and staff,
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom,
- Someone who takes the initiative to adjust activities according to pupil responses/needs,
- Support pupils consistently whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs
- Committed to achieving high standards.
We will offer you
- A comprehensive induction programme,
- A supportive and forward-thinking leadership team,
- Friendly and supportive environment, where everyone is committed to a work life balance,
- The opportunity to be part of exciting development and innovative change,
- Trust resources and materials to help plan and deliver great lessons,
- School-to-school support from fellow TKAT schools,
- Through our strong Teaching School Alliance, high quality on-going professional development,
- Regular opportunities to meet and engage with fellow professionals from TKAT and beyond
- Opportunities for career progression.
We strongly encourage a visit/or call to our school is made prior to application if possible. Contact details 01621 853409 Mrs Eileen Thorn Headteacher. This visit may be virtual dependant of COVID guidelines at the time.
Maldon Primary is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
Maldon Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its students and the successful candidate will be subject to DBS, Bared List and two reference checks as part of the Schools Safeguarding Procedures. The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post in accordance with the Immigration Act 2016.
- Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
- Please take care to complete the application in full, as incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If you have not had any communication with in ten days of the closing date, you can take this a confirmation that you were not shortlisted, we thank you for your application.
To apply for this role please download and complete the attached Application Form then send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download TKAT Application Form
- Download Maldon class teacher (mat cover) job description
- Download Maldon class teacher (mat cover) Person spec