- SchoolEast Wickham Primary Academy
- SalaryMain Scale (2020-21 range M1 £32,137 to M6 £42,624)
- Start Date31st August 2021
- Closing DateWednesday 14th April 2021
Post Title: Teacher
Post Location: East Wickham Primary Academy, Wickham Street, Welling, Kent DA16 3BP
Position Status: Permanent
Contractual Hours: FTE: 100.0% of full time equivalent
Salary: Main Scale (2020-21 range M1 £32,137 to M6 £42,624)
Post Start Date: 31 st August 2021
Closing Date: 14 th April 2021
About East Wickham Primary Academy
We are a three form entry school rated GOOD by Ofsted (Nov 2019), close to local transport links.
- A supportive and caring senior leadership team.(Ofsted inspectors commented positively on our commitment to the well-being of our staff)
- An Academy which is committed to professional development and equality for all staff.
- The Success For All scheme is followed throughout the school
- A proven marking and feedback scheme that reduces marking time
- An excellent location for good transport links.
- The diversity and support of a Multi Academy Trust
For further information about the school, please visit: www.ewp-tkat.org
About The Kemnal Academy Trust(TKAT)
TKAT is an educational Trust that respects the identity of each school, driven by the desire to add value and inspire a community of aspirational learners. The key objective of TKAT is to ensure that the life chances of all pupils in our Academies are significantly improved as a result of our educational provision. TKAT is committed to providing outstanding teaching and learning to enable all pupils to meet the challenges of the twenty-first century.
TKAT believes in:
- raising educational standards of progress and achievement
- exceptional teaching and leadership
- outstanding professional development
- effective support from the Centre and school-to-school
- innovation and problem-solving
We are seeking to appoint teachers to join us for the beginning of the Autumn term 2021. These will be class based roles working together with a year group team. Applications are welcome from both NQT’s and established teachers,
salaries are negotiable for experienced staff.
We are looking for:
- A commitment to work in partnership with pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
- Consistent high quality teaching skills and excellent subject knowledge to secure rapid pupil progress
- A passion and belief that all children can achieve whatever their needs, abilities and circumstances
- A hard working and supportive team member, who is keen to develop and enhance their own practice,
Further details about this vacancy are available to download from the downloads section below. Alternatively, if you wish to discuss the post further please contact the school on 02088543637.
To apply for this vacancy please complete the application form, available to download from the downloads section below, paying particular attention to Section 4 of the form, to indicate how you satisfy the criteria set out in the Person Specification. You will also be required to complete and return a Self-Disclosure form with your application. CVs will not be accepted. Applications should be submitted via email to sbm@ewp-
tkat.org Alternatively, paper applications should be sent to East Wickham Primary Academy, Wickham Street, Welling, Kent DA16 3BP The closing date for applications is as stated above.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please contact Sharon Brown on 020 8854 3637 to arrange a visit, or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
References will be requested for those shortlisted only and prior to interview. Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted. This post is considered to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English language requirement for public sector workers. East Wickham Primary Academy therefore has a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the person specification. These will be applied during the recruitment/selection and probationary stages.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
TKAT is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit. This includes applications from individuals wishing to work full time, part time or on a flexible basis.
To apply for this role please download and complete the attached Application Form then send to: email@example.comAddress