- SchoolNapier Community Primary and Nursery Academy
- SalaryNJC C1 – spine point 6-19 Full time £19,698-£25,481
- Start DateASAP
- Closing DateFriday 16th April 2021
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated team member to join our school to manage the effective day to running of our school and site.
It is essential that candidates have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good IT skills.
Napier Primary Academy is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
Napier Primary Academy is committed to the protection and safety of its students and the successful candidate will be subject to DBS, Bared List and two reference checks as part of the Schools Safeguarding Procedures. The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post in accordance with the Immigration Act 2016.
- Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
- Please take care to complete the application in full, as incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If you have not had any communication with in ten days of the closing date, you can take this a confirmation that you were not shortlisted, we thank you for your application.
To apply for this role please download and complete the attached Application Form then send to: email@example.com
For further details regarding this vacancy please contact the school office on: 01634574920 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download Application Form
- Download Napier - Premises Manager - Job Description
- Download Napier - Premises Manager - Person Spec