- SchoolThe Bewbush Academy
- Start DateSeptember 2021
- Closing DateMonday 26th April 2021
Class teacher for September 2021.
This post would suit an NQT or an experienced teacher.
Initially temporary post for 1 year, however could lead to a permanent position.
We are looking to appoint a full time teacher and we are keen to appoint either an NQT who will benefit from our experience of successfully supporting NQTs through their induction year and beyond, or an experienced teacher who is looking for a new opportunity.
Be part of our fabulous school that does more than teach but changes lives. We only take the best and provide outstanding CPD and career progression within the TKAT family.
Work within a team of amazing teachers to make a difference to children’s lives. The Bewbush Academy is a Thrive school with a Growth Mindset!
- Have high expectations
- Believe in every child being successful
- Be aspirational for yourself, our pupils and the school
- Contribute to the whole school life
- Work in a supportive team with targeted
We will provide:
- An outstanding team to collaborate with and learn from
- Access to good CPD
- A cheerful and positive place to teach
- And….. amazing children!
Do not hesitate to give us a call to discuss the vacancy in more detail or ask any questions, please contact Dominique McEwen or Jo Wigmore in the school office on 01293 534897 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is noon, Monday 26th April 2021.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
TKAT is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit. This includes applications from individuals wishing to work full time, part time or on a flexible basis.
To apply for this role please download and complete the attached Application Form then send to: email@example.com
- Download TKAT Application Form
- Download Bewbush - Class teacher - Advert
- Download Bewbush - Class teacher - Job Description
- Download Bewbush - Class teacher -Job Specification