Head of Maths
- SchoolBridgemary School
- SalaryUPS/Main TLR 2C - £7,017 per annum
- Start DateSeptember 2021
- Closing DateTuesday 4th May 2021
We require, for September 2021, an inspirational and ambitious Head of Maths to drive this curriculum area to its next stage of development. Strong Leadership Skills, with the enthusiasm to lead our Maths Department to be able to achieve successful results
for all our students is essential.
The successful candidate will have a clear vision for Maths education and be committed to ensuring the highest standards of teaching and student outcomes. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop their career with access to high quality CPD. The successful candidate should possess excellent communication skills, resilience and energy and be a first class practitioner.
Bridgemary School, is a member of the Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT).
● An excellent opportunity for career progression, both within the school and the Trust, as you demonstrate high quality education in the classroom;
● A positive and optimistic working environment focussed on student progress and high standards of achievement and behaviour;
● High quality Professional Development Programme;
● An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the school;
● The resources and facilities to continue to improve students’ progress;
● Opportunities to further develop your Leadership Skills
● Excellent networking opportunities including involvement in PIXL and school partnerships.
We would encourage any potential applicants to visit us to arrange a tour please email:email@example.com
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
TKAT is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit. This includes applications from individuals wishing to work full time, part time or on a flexible basis.
To apply for this role please download and complete the attached Application Form then send to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download Application Form
- Download Bridgemary - Person Specification - Head of Maths
- Download Bridgemary - Head of Maths JD