Reception/KS1 Class teacher
- SchoolStapleford Abbotts
- SalaryM1 to M6 + Fringe
- Start Date1st September 2021
- Closing DateMonday 31st May 2021
- Interviews13th May 2021
Reception/KS1 Class teacher
Pay range: M1 to M6 + Fringe
Contract type: Full time - Permanent
Start: 1st September 2021
Applications close: 7th May 2021; Midnight
Interviews: 13th May 2021
Are you beginning your teaching career as an NQT or currently a primary school teacher looking for the next challenge?
Stapleford Abbotts Primary Academy is part of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT), one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the South and East of England with 4 primary schools in Essex and overall 45 Primary, Secondary and Special Academies in the TKAT Family (www.tkat.org). Our pupils are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to inspire learners and change lives through great teaching, leadership and learning for all.
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual who is able to teach engaging lessons which will motivate children and help them to reach their full potential. Working as part of a supportive and highly professional team at Stapleford Abbotts Primary Academy and under the professional direction and supervision of the Headteacher, you will plan, prepare and deliver lessons and report on development, progress and attainment of pupils in your care.
We believe that all children thrive in an environment in which they are happy, challenged and secure: secure in the knowledge they are safe and cared for; challenged to achieve their best; and happy in the knowledge they are each appreciated for their individuality and their achievements. We are looking to recruit a NQT or qualified teacher who is highly motivated to join our wonderful ‘BIG, little school’.
We are looking for an:
- Exemplary classroom practitioner,
- Ambitious and highly motivated individual,
- Energetic, creative and committed professional,
- Optimistic person with a can-do attitude,
- Individual who sets high expectations and establishes productive working relationships with pupils and staff,
- Individual who promotes the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom and is committed to achieving high standards,
We will offer you:
- A comprehensive induction programme,
- A supportive and forward-thinking leadership team,
- A friendly and supportive environment where everyone is committed to a work life balance,
- The opportunity to be part of exciting development and innovative change,
- Trust resources and materials to help plan and deliver great lessons,
- School-to-school support from fellow TKAT schools,
- Through our strong Teaching School Alliance, high quality on-going professional development,
- Regular opportunities to meet and engage with fellow professionals from TKAT and beyond,
- Opportunities for career progression.
We strongly encourage a visit to school prior to application if possible. Email our friendly office team via email@example.com or call us on 01708 688207 to book a visit or telephone call with our Headteacher, Ms Emma Speller.
Stapleford Abbotts Primary Academy/TKAT is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit. This includes applications from individuals wishing to work full time, part-time or on a flexible basis.
Stapleford Abbotts Primary Academy/TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
- Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
- Please take care to complete the application in full, a digital signature will be accepted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you have not had any communication within ten days of the closing date, unfortunately, you can take this as a confirmation that you were not shortlisted, The school thanks you for your application.