TRAIN to teach with TKAT SCITT - recruiting NOW for September 2021Posted on 3rd February 2021
Are you interested in a rewarding career in teaching? or do you know someone who wants to teach?
TKAT offers a high-quality primary/secondary teacher training programme leading to Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) with the option to study for a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE).TKAT recruits graduates with a passion for learning, who can help pupils reach their potential.
The TKAT SCITT (School-Centred Initial Teacher Training) team are recruiting graduate trainees NOW for the programme which starts in September 2021.
An introductory booklet HERE tells you in brief more about the features of the programme; the benefits include:
- A school-based teacher training with dedicated in-school mentor
- Local placement schools
- Exceptional completion and employment rates
- A personal approach - a programme designed to meet your developmental needs
- Supportive programme with a focus on your health and wellbeing
- Option to study for a PGCE with Leeds Beckett University
To be eligible for the programme, you should hold a UK degree or equivalent, plus GCSE English and Maths minimum grade C/L4 or equivalent. Primary trainees should also have GCSE Science minimum grade C/L4 or equivalent.
Our video, shown below, gives a flavour of what you can expect from TKAT SCITT, and showcases some previous trainees.
Please visit the website www.scitt.tkat.org to find out more.
Interested? Get in touch! The SCITT Team can be reached in te following ways:
- Telephone: 020 3740 1808 (opt 1)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.scitt.tkat.org
- Twitter: @TKATSCITT
- Facebook: TKATSCITTProvider
We look forward to hearing from you.