Primary School Teacher
- SchoolOre Village Primary Academy
- SalaryMPS1 – MPS4
- Start DateWednesday 1st January 2020
- Closing DateWednesday 16th October 2019
- InterviewsWednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th October 2019
Are you excited by the prospect of challenge?
Are you passionate about making a difference?
Are you inspirational and curious?
Ore Village Primary Academy is looking to appoint for January 2020 a creative, inspiring and ambitious qualified primary teacher to join our school to teach in Year 2. We are looking for a teacher with the highest possible aspirations who ensures all pupils achieve the best they can and progress and develop the skills and personal qualities they will need for the future.
About the school
Situated in the North of Hastings, Ore Village Primary Academy is a growing school that has transformed over the last couple of years.
We were graded as good by Ofsted in 2018 and are part of the National Opportunities Areas project with mental health and well-being underpinning an extensive and vibrant curriculum which is innovative, challenging and fun to teach.
Our pupils enjoy learning and are proud of their achievements. We value the wider curriculum and provide lots of opportunities for engagement in the creative arts. Our pupils also benefit from off-site learning, forest school and a range of exciting workshops and events.
We welcome applications from experienced or newly qualified practitioners who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding learning for our children
- Be committed to on-going professional development
- Contribute to the wider life at the academy
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our team.
Why work here?
You would be working as part of a very supportive team. In addition to the benefits outlined, we offer excellent professional development opportunities. We would also offer:
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
- A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.