- SchoolOre Village Primary Academy
- SalaryThe salary will reflect experience (M1 – UPS3).
- Start Date1st September 2020 (or sooner if possible)
- Closing DateWednesday 26th February 2020
- InterviewsTuesday 3rd March 2020
Are you excited by the prospect of challenge?
Are you passionate about making a difference?
Are you inspirational and curious?
Ore Village Primary Academy is looking to appoint for September 2020 (or sooner) a creative, inspiring and ambitious qualified primary teacher to join our school. We are looking for a teacher with the highest possible aspirations who ensures all pupils achieve the best they can and progress and develop the skills and personal qualities they will need for the future. We are keen to use the skill-set of individual applicants by keeping the post open to EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
About the school
Ore Village Primary Academy is a two-form entry primary school in Hastings. It is a happy, caring and increasingly successful school, which is part of The Kemnal Academies Trust. Hastings is recognised as an ‘Opportunity Area’, and the academy will be pivotal in ensuring our children get the best start in life, no matter what their background. As part of the TKAT network, we are committed to making sure that every child has access to an excellent education and real choices in life.
Our pupils enjoy learning and are proud of their achievements. We value the wider curriculum and provide lots of opportunities for engagement in the creative arts. Our pupils also benefit from off-site learning, forest school and a range of exciting workshops and events.
We welcome applications from experienced or newly qualified practitioners who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding learning for our children;
- Be committed to on-going professional development;
- Contribute to the wider life at the academy;
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment;
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our team.
Why work here?
You would be working as part of a very supportive team. In addition to the benefits outlined, we offer excellent professional development opportunities. We would also offer:
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
For an application form and to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Jenny Old, the School Business Manager, on 01424 422979. Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download TKAT Application Form January 2019
- Download Ore Village Primary Academy Class Teacher Job Description