Finance Assistant (Maternity Cover)
- Salary£28,392 per annum
- Start DateJune 2020
- Closing DateFriday 24th April 2020
- InterviewsTo Be Confirmed
Basis: 36 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
- To give general support and advice on financial issues to colleagues in the academies as and when required to do so.
- To motivate and facilitate teamwork and best practice to achieve excellent standards of service delivery.
- To undertake the duties and working hours as agreed with the Finance Manager and to carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required and instructed to do so.
- Display excellent organisation skills to better assist the Finance Manager where necessary.
Assisting the Finance Manager with ensuring the below:
- That academies operate within the TKAT scheme of financial delegation and comply with EFA regularity.
- Carry out instructions during the year as per the Finance Manager to ensure that the annual consolidated financial statements and any other statutory returns are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Assist with and/or carry out any necessary training requirements in the Academies.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
To apply for this vacancy please download and complete an application form which you may return directly to : firstname.lastname@example.orgAddress