Head of School
- SchoolKing Harold Business & Enterprise Academy
- SalaryL25-29 Fringe
- Start Date1st September 2021
- Closing DateFriday 29th January 2021
- Interviewsw/c 8th February 2021
King Harold Academy is a vibrant and fast growing 11-16 school in Waltham Abbey, Essex.
The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT) and the governors of King Harold Academy are looking to appoint an exceptional Head of School, to support the school’s continued development and to lead the school in securing its Ofsted Good and moving forward to Outstanding in the shortest possible time-frame.
The successful candidate will:-
- be an enthusiastic and collaborative leader with a proven track record in Senior leadership
- be a strong visible leader with vision, drive, energy and high aspiration for the school and the students it serves
- possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders including staff, pupils, parents, and the wider school community
- be an outstanding ambassador for the school
As part of TKAT, the successful candidate will be well supported by the existing Executive Headteacher, a wider extended family of leaders, as well as being given career development opportunities that will further develop and equip them to be the best they can be. The successful candidate will receive first rate leadership development together with a sustained commitment from TKAT to their professional career development, as well as regular coaching and mentoring.
Working for TKAT:
In return, as an employee of TKAT, you will benefit from:
- a wide variety of opportunities for professional development, including the potential to develop your career at more than one TKAT academy;
- opportunities to work flexibly, where possible;
- our support for your wellbeing at work; and
- the rewards of working to improve the life chances of our pupils.
Health and Safety
King Harold follows the Essex and Government COVID 19 guidelines in order to protect students, staff and visitors to the school.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
TKAT is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
To apply for this role please download and complete the attached Application Form then send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download TKAT Application Form
- Download King Harold Head of School Jan 2021 Job des
- Download King Harold Head of School Jan 2021 person spec