Upcoming Events and BookingsBack to Upcoming Events and Bookings List
Designated Safeguarding Lead - Refresher Training
Designated Safeguarding Leads
Overview of workshop:
DSL Refresher Training to update your safeguarding skills and knowledge.
Objectives of workshop:
- Creating and maintaining a robust safeguarding culture
- The roles and responsibilities of DSL's
- Changes in legislation and guidance
- Learning from Safeguarding Practice Reviews and case studies
- Consider how staff can be supported with the emotional impact of safeguarding
- Working effectively with other agencies
- A copy of the current KCSiE may be helpful to refer to.