Upcoming Events and BookingsBack to Upcoming Events and Bookings List
HR Safer Recruitment Training
For any individual involved in recruitment and selection and/or responsible for school’s single central register or for anyone requiring refresher training ( 2years plus )
Overview of workshop:
A workshop covering Safer Recruitment practice and the wider context of safeguarding.
Objectives of workshop:
- Safer recruitment and the wider context of safeguarding
- Prevalence of abuse and profile of abusers *
- How abusers operate within organisations
- Features of a safer recruitment process
- Planning a safer recruitment process
- Making the right decisions: interview and selection
- Setting acceptable standards of behaviour
- Maintaining an ongoing culture of vigilance
*This aspect of the workshop involves listening to an audio recording of the words of a former abuser. Some participants may find this material unsettling, and the trainer will seek to ensure that you are given the opportunity to withdraw from the workshop at that point, if requested
We are unable to provide lunch for this workshop. Please ensure you bring your own with you.